NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To request a No Purchase Contest Card, while supplies last, on a plain piece of paper, print your name, address with your signature along with a self-addressed postage-paid envelope to: Seaformatics Systems Inc.- “Casio Giveaway”, 100 Signal Hill Road, St. John’s, NL, Canada, A1A 1B3. Requests must be received in time so that a contest card can be mailed to you in time to participate before the Contest Close Date (August 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST). Only one No Purchase Entry request per envelope, with sufficient postage, will be accepted. While supplies last.
1. Eligibility: Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who sign up at the online Contest page and who are above the age of 18 as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada and the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Seaformatics Systems Inc. (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Seaformatics Systems Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about the 6th of August, 2019 and ending on the 1st of September, 2019. All online entries must be received by the 31st August, 2019 11:59 PM PST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by placing an order containing at least 1 WaterLily Turbine on the Seaformatics webpage or Amazon page. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Seaformatics Systems Inc. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Seaformatics Systems Inc.
5. Prizes: Winner will receive One  Casio WSD F30 Smart Outdoor Watch. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution may be permitted, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Seaformatics Systems Inc. to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The winner will be notified via email to the email address the entrant used to enter the Contest within five (5) days following the selection of the winner and will be required to correctly answer a skill testing question. Seaformatics Systems Inc. shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to the winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, fails to correctly answer the required skill testing question, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration and releases (as required) in a timely manner, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Contest AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Seaformatics Systems Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Seaformatics Systems Inc. or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest , and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Seaformatics Systems Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest . Seaformatics Systems Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Seaformatics Systems Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Seaformatics Systems Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Seaformatics Systems Inc. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Seaformatics Systems Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Newfoundland and Labrador, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Newfoundland and Labrador and under Newfoundland and Labrador’s jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Seaformatics Systems Inc.- “Casio Giveaway”, 100 Signal Hill Road, St. John’s, NL, Canada, A1A 1B3. Requests must be received no later than the 30th day of September, 2019.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Seaformatics Systems Inc. 100 Signal Hill Road, St. John’s, NL, Canada, A1A 1B3.